I am in the gymnasium at my old high school. We are having a science fair. I have made some type of model out of clay, moss, paint etc. I an standing at my locker talking to Anthony. He says something to me and I say something along the lines of "I didn't know that about you." We are wearing normal everyday clothes which is odd because we had a school uniform.
-memory lag-
We are at the science fair portion. Our teacher, Mrs. H., is particularly fond of my project. Anthony has made something similar to a volcano project which needs some kind of liquid to make it work. The liquid spills on my project and Mrs. H. gets very made at Anthony.
-end of memory-
Other memory flashes from the dream:
-Courtney and Ruth were there there.
-I had a conversation with Courtney in the dairy section of a grocery store during this dream.
-I believe Andrew was there but I am not positive.
-Anthony was wearing some type of jacket and appeared slightly shorter than he really is.
Time I Went To Bed: Around 2AM
Time Woken From Dream: Unknown
Mood Upon Going To Bed: Content
Life Stress Level (1-10): 2
No comments:
Post a Comment