Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bunnies and Babies

I'm arguing with my mom. I want to buy something for Brandi's baby at the boutique next to Publix. There's a lot of screaming and yelling. She's adimate that she doesn't want me buying something there. I yell at her that I'm buying something there whether she likes it or not. There's more screaming and I have tears in my eye.

-Memory Lag-

We're now in the Christian Supply store and still arguing. My mom's crying in almost a desperate that I don't buy something from this store.

-Memory Lag-

Still in the CS store we're not arguing or speaking to eachother. I don't know if I hear it on the news or see it or what but there's a dark cloud coming from the west. It is VERY significant that it is coming from the west and not the east. Apparently this is very odd. Apparently, by buying the present at the boutique I have trigured the Apocalypse. No literally.

Rain or something starts falling from the cloud. Everything becomes kind of red tinted like I'm seeing it through a red filter. My mom turns into a cartoon like rabbit and is screaming at me.

Then I wake up.

Moral of this dream: Brandi's baby will cause the apocolypse. :P


Time I Went To Bed: Around 3AM
Time Woken From Dream: About 7AM
Mood Upon Going To Bed: Content.
Life Stress Level (1-10): 2

No comments:

Post a Comment